In the Military Symbology Editor, you can find a symbol by searching for a keyword.
To search for a symbol, complete the following steps:
- On the ribbon, click the tab where you added the Military Symbology Editor tools, and click Military Symbology Editor .
- In the Military Symbology Editor pane, on the Search tab, click in the Search text box.
- Type a keyword in the text box.
For example, type infantry to find infantry-related symbols.
Search results update when you finish typing.
- Optionally, refine your search by adding keywords. To preview a symbol, click the symbol in the search results.
- Optionally, select the symbol and click the Go to Symbol tab button to begin customizing the symbol.