Available with Location Referencing license.
Use the following steps to configure Location Referencing options in ArcGIS Pro.
- Click Project > Options.
You can also access Location Referencing options by clicking the Options button in the Routes group, on the Location Referencing tab.
The Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Location Referencing tab.
- The following Location Referencing options can be configured:
- To keep centerlines chosen during route editing, check the Keep centerlines chosen check box.
- To configure automatic lock reconciliation for conflict prevention, check the Automatically reconcile prior to obtaining locks check box.
- To turn off the prompt warning of one or more physical gaps on the route as a result of an edit, uncheck the Warn before allowing route edits that can create physical gaps check box.
- Click OK.