Available with Location Referencing license.
ArcGIS Location Referencing data is time aware, and after adding layers to ArcGIS Pro, it is recommended that you set time properties to visualize them through time using the time slider. Complete the following steps to configure time support on a layer you added to a map:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Add the layer for which you need to set time properties.
- Double-click the layer in the Contents pane to open the Layer Properties dialog box.
- Click Time.
- Click the Layer Time drop-down arrow and choose Each feature has start and end time fields.
- Set the Start Time Field value to the corresponding field in the layer that contains the from date.
- Set the End Time Field value to the corresponding field in the layer that contains the to date.
- Set the Time Extent value of the data to the date range on the data.
- Type 10 as the rate in the rate text box and choose Seconds as the unit of time in the units drop-down menu.
- Set Time Zone to the default.