You are sharing either a web tile layer, a vector tile layer, or a cached map image layer using the WGS 1984 Coordinate System, Version 2 tiling scheme and your map does not contain a transformation from your map's datum to WGS 1984. This may be due to the following:
- No transformation exists between your map's datum and WGS 1984.
- A transformation does exist but it has not been added to your map.
WGS 1984 is the datum for the WGS 1984 coordinate system used by the WGS 1984 Coordinate System, Version 2 tiling scheme. Tiles cannot be created accurately without a proper datum transformation.
- Change the map's coordinate system to WGS 1984.
- If a transformation between your map's datum and WGS 1984 does exist but has not been added to the map, add the transformation by changing the map's coordinate system to WGS 1984 and back to your projection.
- Choose a tiling scheme that uses the same coordinate system as your map.
- Create an appropriate custom transformation from your map's spatial reference's geographic coordinate system to the geographic coordinate system for the WGS 1984 Coordinate System, Version 2 tiling scheme, which is WGS 1984.
All tiling schemes are associated with a spatial reference. Your map's spatial reference must match the tiling scheme's spatial reference to create tiles.