Your layer has an associated join that was created in the map. Sharing web feature layers with in-memory joined attributes is not supported.
Use the following solutions:
- If your layer and joined data are in the same geodatabase, create a relationship class between the datasets instead of using an in-memory join. For more information about relationship classes, see An overview of the Relationship Classes toolset.
- Do one of the following:
- Use the Create Database View tool to create a view. A view is a stored query that selects data from specified tables.
- Export your layer with the join to a new feature class and use this new feature class in the map.
- Select the layer in the Contents pane.
- On the Feature Layer tab set, click the Data tab.
- In the Export group, click the Export Features button .
- Remove the joins from your layer.
- Select the layer or table in the Contents pane.
- On the Feature Layer tab set, click the Data tab. (Alternatively, if you selected a table, the Standalone Table tab appears.)
- In the Relationship group, click the Joins menu .
- Click Remove Join.