Web scene layers and web scenes are shared in the coordinate system of your scene. The spatial reference of the scene or elevation surface is not supported.
When sharing a local scene , the following are supported:
- Projected coordinate systems
- Custom coordinate systems (ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9 and later)
- WGS 1984 (ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 and later)
When sharing a global scene , the following are supported:
- WGS 1984
- China Geodetic Coordinate System 2000 (ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 and later)
Do one of the following:
- If the local scene is in WGS 1984 and you are sharing to an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 or earlier portal, or if the local scene is in China Geodetic Coordinate System 2000, change the local scene to a global scene. On the View tab, in the View group, click Global .
- Change the spatial reference of the scene to a supported coordinate system that has a Well-Known ID (WKID).
For more information, see Specify a coordinate system and Analyze your GIS resource.