The locator being shared or published meets one of the following criteria and is not supported by the version of ArcGIS Enterprise or stand-alone ArcGIS Server to which you are publishing:
- The locator was created using the Parcel role.
- The locator is a feature locator created using the Create Feature Locator tool.
- The locator was created using the Create Locator tool with a Precision Type of either Global Extreme High or Local Extreme High.
Take one of the following actions to resolve this issue:
- If the locator is a Parcel role locator or a feature locator, publish the locator to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 and stand-alone ArcGIS Server 10.8 or later.
- If the locator was created using either the Global Extreme High or Local Extreme High precision type in the Create Locator tool, publish the locator to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 and stand-alone ArcGIS Server 10.8.1 or later.