Some web layers, caching options, and configurations are not supported on ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes. The supported web layers also depend on the portal version.
The <value> parameter refers to the web layer type, caching option, or configuration.
The following are not supported when sharing to ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes:
- Hosted map image layers
- Vector tile layers cached on the server
- Web scene layers cached on the server
- The Allow clients to export cache tiles option
- The Create tiles on demand option
Do one of the following:
- If the web layer type is unsupported, share as a supported web layer type:
- If the web layer's caching option is unsupported, configure it to cache locally.
On the General tab, under Data and Layer Type, select the web layer under Copy all data and uncheck the Feature check box. The web layer will be cached locally.
- If the configuration is unsupported, uncheck the option.
On the Configuration tab, under Options, uncheck Allow clients to export cache tiles or Create tiles on demand (for map image layers).
For more information, see Analyze your GIS resource.