Attribute-driven symbology allows you to connect symbol properties to attributes in the data in ArcGIS Pro. The web scene specification does not support attribute-driven symbology. Instead of modifying individual symbol properties by attribute, you can vary entire symbols in a layer by color, size, rotation, or transparency using a field or Arcade expression.
Follow these steps to remove symbol property attribute connections and to vary symbology by rotation, size, transparency, or color instead.
- Right-click the layer in the Contents pane and click Symbology .
- In the Symbology pane, click the Vary symbology by attribute button .
- Click the delete button next to any symbol property that is connected to a feature attribute.
- Expand the Transparency, Rotation, Color, or Size heading and specify the desired field.
- In the Sharing pane, click Analyze.
The error is resolved.