The layer is enabled with feature binning. Feature binning is not supported when sharing feature layers.
To resolve this, do one of the following:
- Publish or share the map on a new version of ArcGIS Server (10.7.1 or later).
- Publish or share the map or layer without including data.
- Remove the layer if it is not needed.
- Do nothing. The feature binning functionality will be dropped from the layer.
When you share a bin-enabled feature layer as a layer or map package and want to include data in the package, feature binning functionality is dropped. When you open the package, no bins will be present. To retain bin functionality when the layer or map package is opened in ArcGIS Pro, do not include data when sharing the package.
When publishing or sharing a map with a bin-enabled feature layer, follow this guidance:
- The ArcGIS Server version must be 10.7.1 or later.
- Share as a map image layer.
- Have the data source registered to the server data store.
- Do not choose to copy all data.
When a map with bin-enabled feature layers is shared as vector tile layers, feature binning will be dropped.
For more information, see Analyze your GIS resource.