Your layer is of a type that is not supported in a web feature layer.
- Do nothing. This layer will be dropped from the web feature layer.
- Ungroup any group layers.
- Remove the layer from the map.
Web feature layers only support feature layers. The following are examples of layer types that are not supported in web feature layers:
If you are sharing a feature layer that references registered data to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6, annotation that has been upgraded is supported. For more information about upgrading an annotation, see Upgrade annotation feature classes.
- Geostatistical layers
- Graphics layers
- Group layers
- Raster datasets
- Topology layers (when sharing a web feature layer that copies all data)
- Utility network layers (when sharing a web feature layer that copies all data)
For more information, see Analyze your GIS resource.