You are sharing a web map configured with floor-aware map or layer properties. These properties will not be included in the web map for one or more of the following reasons:
- Your portal is not licensed for ArcGIS Indoors.
- Your portal version is not supported. Floor-aware map properties are supported in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 and later and ArcGIS Online.
- The web map configuration is set to either Reference registered data: Visualization or Copy all data: Visualization.
Use one of the following solutions:
- Contact your portal administrator and confirm that your organization has a license for ArcGIS Indoors.
- If you selected Visualization for your web map configuration, change the selection to either Exploratory or Editable.
- Do nothing. The floor-aware map properties will not be included in your web map, layers, or scene.
For more information, see Analyze your GIS resource.