- Your portal is not licensed for ArcGIS Indoors.
- Your portal version is not supported. Floor-aware map properties are supported in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 or later and ArcGIS Online.
- The web map configuration is set to either Reference registered data: Visualization or Copy all data: Visualization.
Use one of the following solutions:
- Contact your portal administrator and confirm that your organization has a license for either the ArcGIS Indoors extension or the ArcGIS Indoors Maps organization extension for the portal.
- Ensure that your organization has a license for the ArcGIS Indoors organization extension if your portal has an earlier release of the Indoors licensing model than ArcGIS Pro 3.0.
- Connect to a portal that is licensed with the ArcGIS Indoors extension for ArcGIS Pro.
- If you selected Visualization for your web map configuration, change the selection to either Exploratory or Editable.
- Do nothing. The floor-aware map properties will not be included in your web map, web layers, or web scene.
Learn more at Analyze your GIS resource.