You are sharing a map or selected layers that includes a stand-alone table in a group layer as one of the following:
- Map image layer (or a web map that publishes one or more map image layers)
- Web feature layer (or either a web map or a web scene that publishes one or more web feature layers)
The stand-alone table will be listed in the tables section of the map service or feature service. This ensures that client applications such as Map Viewer can access services with stand-alone tables.
Do one of the following:
- Do nothing. The stand-alone table will appear in the tables section of the service.
- If the stand-alone table is not needed in the service, remove it from your map.
- If you want to author your map based on how the stand-alone table will appear in the service, remove the stand-alone table from the group layers. The stand-alone table will appear under Standalone Tables in the Contents pane.