Available with Workflow Manager license.
ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS maps that are used by your jobs can be stored in the ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) repository.
- Start ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator and connect to your Workflow Manager (Classic) database.
- Click Maps.
If maps already exist, they appear in the right panel.
- Right-click Maps and click Add a Map.
The Workflow Manager Map dialog box appears.
- Provide a Name, Description, and Category for the map.
- Click Portal (stored on ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS in the Storage Type section.
- Type the URL for the map in the URL text box.
- Click OK on the Workflow Manager Map dialog box.
The map is added to the ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) system and is ready to be used.