Available with Workflow Manager license.
Hold types are a way to categorize job holds. Each hold type is a potential reason for a restriction to be put on a job for an unspecified amount of time. When a hold is put on a job, it is tagged with its hold type. When somebody goes to look at the holds on a job (both active and inactive), they can categorize them into types before specifically looking at the detailed reason.
Complete these steps to add a hold type:
- Start ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator and connect to your Workflow Manager (Classic) database.
- Expand Job Components > Hold Types.
The list shows all the currently configured hold types. If no hold types exist, the list will be blank.
- Right-click Hold Types and click Add Hold Type.
The Hold Type Properties dialog box appears.
- Provide a name for your hold type in the Hold Type Name text box.
- Provide a description for your hold type in the Description text box.
- Click OK.