Available with Workflow Manager license.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator provides tools for administrators to send configuration elements from one repository to another. For example, you can send job types from one database repository to another. This will also transfer all the dependent elements of that job type, including step types, maps, and extended properties.
Before you begin, you must complete the following:
- Install ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator
- Create a Workflow Manager (Classic) database
- Connect to the Workflow Manager (Classic) database in Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator
Complete these steps to send configuration elements between repositories:
- Start Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator.
- Expand folders as necessary and select the item you want to send to another repository.
- Right-click the item you want to send and click Send To > <Database Name>.
The database list contains all existing Workflow Manager (Classic) repositories in your default database location.
The configuration element will automatically be added to the selected database. Workflow Manager (Classic) establishes a connection to the database and imports the new configuration element. If the current user is not an administrator on the destination database, a warning message appears.
You can also click Send To > Configuration File to export the element to a configuration file and manually import it into a Workflow Manager (Classic) database.