The feature has no geometry, which although not invalid, may not be desirable, so it was deleted.
This is an informative message about what action was taken by the Repair Geometry tool. No further action is required. To avoid deleting features with empty geometry, the following workflow can be used:
- Run the Check Geometry tool to generate a list of problems (let's say the output table is named checkgeom_result).
- Use the Make Feature Layer tool to create a layer.
- Use the Add Join tool to join the table created in step 1 to the layer created in step 2. Note: The first join field will be the OID field from the layer, the second join field will be FEATURE_ID.
- Use the Select Layer By Location tool on the layer and set the expression to something like this: checkgeom_result.PROBLEM <> 'null geometry'.
- Run the Repair Geometry tool on the layer.