This error occurs if the data you are trying to replicate has not been properly configured for replication. For example, you may see this error if the data is not fully versioned or if you do not have write access to the data.
Ensure that the replica datasets meet the following requirements:
- The database user must have write access to the data.
- All data must be registered as versioned.
- The data cannot be versioned with the option to move edits to base.
- Each dataset must have a GlobalID column. This column is used to maintain row uniqueness across geodatabases.
- All spatial data must be stored in a high-precision spatial reference.