This error occurs if a schema changes document is imported into the wrong replica in a replica pair. This can mean one of the following has occurred:
- You created the schema changes document for the correct replica but are importing into the wrong replica geodatabase.
- The schema changes document was generated for the wrong replica.
In the first instance, import the schema changes document into the relative replica geodatabase. In the second instance, it is recommended that you do the following to apply schema changes:
- Run the Export Replica Schema tool to export the schema of the relative replica.
- Run the Compare Replica Schema tool to create the schema changes document. The Compare to Replica Geodatabase parameter should be the geodatabase to which you want to apply the schema changes. The Relative Replica Schema File is the schema document of the relative replica, which was the output of running the Export Replica Schema tool in the previous step.
- Run the Import Schema Changes tool to import the schema changes file into your replica.