This error occurs when none of the data you are trying to replicate has been properly configured for replication. For example, you may see this error if the data is not registered for full, traditional versioning or if you do not have write access to the data.
Ensure that the replica datasets meet the following requirements:
- The database user must have write access to the data.
- All data must be registered to participate in traditional versioning.
- The data cannot be versioned with the option to move edits to base.
- The database connection file must be configured to access the traditional versioning type. See Connect to a version for instructions.
- Each dataset must have a GlobalID field. This field is used to maintain row uniqueness across geodatabases.
- All spatial data must be stored in a high-precision spatial reference.