The locator may not be accessible or supported because of the following:
- The locator is not on the active portal.
- You do not have permissions to the locator.
- The locator is accessed from an ArcGIS Server connection.
- The locator is accessed from a local or shared network location.
- The Esri World Batch Geocoder is not shared with everyone in the ArcGIS Enterprise portal and needs to be to work with the tool.
- The locator on the portal is not shared with everyone in the ArcGIS Enterprise portal and needs to be to work with the tool.
- The server machine is not connected to the Internet.
- The geocodeServiceURL entered should be https instead of http.
- Select a locator from the active portal by browsing to the portal in the Catalog pane or clicking the Browse button next to the Input Table parameter. Select one of the locators that was automatically loaded into the project when you signed in to the active portal. You may need to sign out and sign in to the active portal again to refresh the list of locators from the portal.
- Ensure that the locator is shared with the organization or with everyone. You may need to contact the portal administrator for this information or ask the locator be made accessible.
- Ensure that you add a locator from an ArcGIS Enterprise portal.