The .csv file is not UTF-8 encoded.
Save the .csv file with UTF-8 encoding before using it as input in the tool. Use a text editor that supports encoding to save the .csv file with UTF-8 encoding, for example, Notepad++, as follows:
- Open the .csv file in Notepad++.
- Copy all the data from the .csv file and paste it into a new file in Notepad++.
- Select Encode in UTF-8 from the Encoding menu.
- Click Save As from the File menu.
- Specify a name for the file including .csv as the file extension. For Keep the Save, use the default Normal text file (*.txt) option.
- Resubmit the new .csv file as the input table for the tool.