There was an error in specifying the modifiers for the vertical factor parameters. Vertical factor parameters define the relationship between the vertical cost factor and the vertical relative moving angle (VRMA). The parameters are composed of a keyword that specifies the vertical factor type and modifiers that apply to that type.
- The keyword parameter and modifiers need to be in quotes and must be separated by a space.
- The format for vertical parameter modifiers is "modifier_name=value".
- Valid vertical keywords are BINARY, LINEAR, SYM_LINEAR, SYM_INVERSE_LINEAR, COS, SEC, COS-SEC, SEC-COS, and TABLE.
- Valid vertical factor modifiers to the keywords are ZEROFACTOR, LCUTANGLE, HCUTANGLE, SLOPE, and table_name.
See the documentation for the PathDistance tool you are using for further information on the factor and its parameters. As an example, a valid vertical factor parameter is "LINEAR SLOPE=0.0111".
Check the following:
- The modifiers and the keyword are contained within quotes.
- There is a space between the keyword and the modifiers.
- The identified modifier is followed by an equal sign and the value to assign the modifier.
- There are no spaces between the modifier, the equal sign, and the assigned value.