The process failed to set an output extent during execution. Note that the default extent option is invalid when no input dataset has been specified. Other possible reasons include the following:
- The cell size is too large for the extent, for example, if the extent window is 0 0 300 300 and the cell size is 450.
- The input dataset does not have any overlap with the extent specified.
- The cellsize is so small that it causes a memory allocation error.
- Specify an extent in the environment.
- Ensure that the cell size is meaningful.