Share a Territory Design solution as a web layer
You can share your Territory Design solution as a web layer to your active portal. The web layer is shared as a feature layer type and supports vector querying, visualization, and editing. The feature layer contains all the layers in the Territory Design solution.
With ArcGIS Pro, you can view, query, and perform edits on the web feature layer. All the Territory Design functionality is supported on the web feature layer except functionality that adds a new feature class. Operations such as manual editing, balance, attribute constraints, distance constraints, and solve are supported; however, adding new barriers, adding a level, and creating feature classes are not supported.
Access to the Territory solution web layer is managed by groups. By default, the web layer is shared with editing enabled. Edits made to the web layer using ArcGIS Pro are synced immediately. Editing of the web feature layer is not supported with Map Viewer Classic.
Share a Territory Design solution as a web feature layer using the default configuration
- On the Territory Design tab, in the Share group, click Web Layer.
The Share As Web Layer pane appears.
- Provide a name for the web layer.
- Complete the Summary and Tags options.
- Select the folder location where you want to store the web layer. By default, it is stored in the Territory Design folder.
- Specify how you want to share the web layer.
- Everyone—This option makes your content public. Anyone can access and see it.
- My Organization—This option allows your content to be shared with all authenticated users in the organization.
- Groups—You can share your content with groups you belong to and their members.
- Click the Configuration tab to modify the web layer's settings. By default, editing is enabled.
- Click the Content tab to view the new web layer or layers and all associated components.
- Click Analyze to check for any errors or issues.
You must resolve all errors. If any issues are discovered, they appear on the Messages tab.
- Once it is validated, click Publish to share your web layer.
- Once the web layer has been successfully published, you can use ArcGIS Pro to view and edit the Territory solution web layer.