Disponible con licencia de ArcGIS Maritime.
If an equipment feature no longer needs to participate in a relationship, you can remove the feature from the relationship using the Relationship Manager tool. You can also delete an entire relationship.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open a new or an existing project.
- Add maritime data to the map, if necessary.
The Maritime S-57 tab appears.
- On the Maritime S-57 tab, in the S-57 Editing group, click Relationship Manager .
The Relationship Manager pane appears.
- In the View Relationships By section, choose one of the following:
- Selection—View relationships by selection set.
- Extent—View relationships by extent.
- Optionally, uncheck the Show Only Existing check box to view all potential relationships.
- Click Refresh .
The tree view is populated in the Relationship Manager pane.
- Do the following to remove individual features from a relationship or to remove an entire relationship from the tree view:
- To remove a single equipment feature from a structure-equipment relationship, click Remove next to the feature you want to remove under the Equipment node.
- To remove a single feature from an association or aggregation, click Remove next to the feature you want to remove from the association or aggregation.
- To delete an entire structure-equipment relationship, click Remove on the Structure node of the relationship you want to remove.
- To delete an entire association or aggregation, click Remove on the association or aggregation you want to remove.
Removing a feature from a relationship does not delete it from the geodatabase. If the feature is collocated with the structure, it is added to the Candidate Equipment list in the tree view.