Disponible avec une licence Workflow Manager.
Priorities allow users to place a level of importance on a job. Although not used for any logic in the application, they allow this extra attribute to be placed on the job and therefore used in job queries and reports. You can configure as many priorities as you require. Priorities are configured with three properties: an integer value or priority level, a name, and a description.
An example of the integer-name pairs that are included with the minimum and quick-start configurations for ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) are below:
Complete these steps to add priorities:
- Open ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator and connect to your Workflow Manager (Classic) database.
- Expand Job Components > Priorities.
The list shows all the currently configured priorities. If no priorities exist, the list will be blank.
- Right-click Priorities and click Add Priority.
The Priority Properties dialog box appears.
- Enter a value to represent your priority.
You can use any numbering system. Priorities are presented to users in numerical order.
- Provide a name for the priority in the Priority Name text box.
The name is what appears for users.
- Optionally, provide a description in the Description text box.
- Click OK to add the priority.