Disponible avec une licence Workflow Manager.
The Export Map button is accessible only to users with Administrator privileges and becomes available when a map view with a workflow connection is present. The tool exports the map to ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) with the same name as its item.
The exported map can then be used as a basemap or copied to a folder using ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator. The Export Map button is unavailable for the Define AOI and Import/Launch Mapping Items step types.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Create a new blank project or open an existing project.
- Insert a new map or import an existing map.
- In the map view, on the Workflow tab, click the Export Map button .
The map is exported to ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic).
If a map with the same name already exists, the following message appears:
- On the Workflow Manager message, do one of the following:
- Click Yes to replace the existing map in your database with the one you are currently exporting.
- Click No to cancel the export process.