Disponible avec une licence Workflow Manager.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) job types and workflows can be shared as packages and uploaded to an ArcGIS Enterprise portal. This allows organizations to distribute their workflows to the ArcGIS community using the ArcGIS Enterprise portal infrastructure.
- Open a web browser and browse to https://www.arcgis.com.
- Sign in using your Global account.
- Search for packages that have been published by other users or retrieve packages that you’ve published.
- Type workflow packages in the Search ArcGIS Online text box and press Enter to find all packages that are shared to everyone.
- To retrieve contents from your account, click the Content tab and click My Content to view packages that have been shared and to which you have access.
- Choose a Workflow Manager (Classic) package and click Download.
The workflow package is downloaded to the specified path.
- Start ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Administrator.
- Click Import/Export > Import Workflow Manager Package.
The Browse dialog box appears.
- Browse to the location of the Workflow Manager (Classic) package file and click Open.
- When prompted to import the Workflow Manager (Classic) package into your default database, click Yes to accept.
The workflow package is imported into the database.