Aviation Airports ライセンスで利用できます。
With ArcGIS Aviation Airports, you make more informed decisions using your airport basemaps, 3D visualizations, and operations support content.
ArcGIS Aviation Airports includes the following:
- Tools that generate obstruction identification surfaces (OIS) based on the following specifications:
- FAA 150/5300-18B
- FAA FAR 77
- FAA 150/5300-13A
- ICAO Annex 14
- ICAO Annex 15
- ICAO Annex 4
- Create Curved Approach
- Generate OIS Intersection
- Light Signal Clearance Surface
- PAPI Obstacle Clearance Surface
- Unified Facilities Criteria
- Tools that examine, analyze, and enhance aviation content:
- Analyze Airport Features
- Analyze LAS Runway Obstacles
- Analyze Runway Obstacles
- Generate OIS Obstacle Data
- Generate OIS Profile Data
- Tools that allow you to export 18B geodatabase features to an 18B-compliant shapefile as well as import shapefiles into a geodatabase with the 18B schema:
- Export 18B Shapefiles
- Import 18B Shapefiles
- Functionality that allows you to manage and edit airport signs in 3D by choosing the panel style and entering the text that is displayed on the sign.
- A layout element that provides a view of the runway and approach surfaces, as well as any obstructions and terrain that protrude through them.
Automate quality control
ArcGIS Aviation Airports contains tools that take advantage of preconfigured data quality checks that support both domestic and international industry standards. These tools automatically run data checks to help ensure your data is accurate and compliant.
With ArcGIS Aviation Airports, you can support both FAA and international data standards. You can extend the geodatabase to meet your current and future airport business requirements.