Доступно с лицензией Production Mapping.
Доступно с лицензией Defense Mapping.
A GeoNames feature must be associated with a compliant feature, which happens once the unique feature identifier (UFI) is copied into the named feature identifier field for a selected feature. To do this, select one GeoNames feature and at least one compliant feature to associate with it and use the GeoName to Features tool to populate the named feature identifier field with the UFI value from the GeoNames feature. The named feature number field is populated with a null value.
- Add GeoNames features and necessary layers to your map, if they don't already exist, by dragging them from the Catalog pane onto the map.
A feature template for the new layer is automatically generated with default settings.
- On the Edit tab, in the Features group, click Modify .
The Modify Features pane appears.
- In the Modify Features pane, expand the Topographic category and click GeoName to Features .
The GeoName to Features tool opens in the pane.
- Select one GeoNames feature and at least one non-GeoNames feature in the map display.
- Make sure the Named Feature Identifier Fields text box is populated in the GeoName to Features pane.
- Нажмите кнопку Применить (Apply).
The named feature identifier (NFI) and name identifier (NFN) fields of the selected features are populated with the UFI and unique name identifier (UNI) values from the GeoNames feature, respectively.