Доступно с лицензией Location Referencing.
ArcGIS Location Referencing data is time aware, and after adding layers to ArcGIS Pro, it is recommended that you set time properties to visualize them through time using the time slider. Follow these steps to configure time support on a layer you have added to a map:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Add the layer for which you need to set time properties.
- Double-click the layer in the Contents pane to open the Layer Properties dialog box.
- Click Time.
- Click the Layer Time drop-down arrow and choose Each feature has start and end time fields.
- Set the Start Time Field value to the corresponding field in your layer that contains the From date.
- Set the End Time Field value to the corresponding field in your layer that contains the To date.
- Set the Time Extent value of your data to the date range on the data.
- Set the Time Zone to default.
- Type -1 for the Time Offset value and choose Seconds from the units drop-down menu.
In the Time slider, the To date is inclusive, and you will see multiple representations of a route when the time slider is set to the route edit date's instance. Setting up the time offset ensures that you will see and work with a single representation of a route.