Доступно с лицензией Maritime Charting.
To create the Nautical Information System (NIS), you can load the Electronic Navigational Chart (ENC) XML workspace that is preconfigured and available with ArcGIS Maritime into an многопользовательская база геоданных. It contains all the necessary feature classes and tables that can be used to manage the NIS.
The ENC XML workspace includes, along with a few other system tables, the following:
- Nautical feature dataset
- Three delete feature classes to store the deleted features
- ClosingLinesL feature class that can be used to generate depth areas
- ProductCoverage feature class that contains the product areas of interest (AOIs)
- ProductDefinitions table to store product metadata
- ProductExports table to store S-57 exports
- Collections and FREL tables that store spatial relationship information
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- On the View tab, click the Catalog Pane button .
- Expand Databases and double-click an NIS многопользовательская база геоданных to connect to it.
- Right-click the geodatabase you connected to and click Import > XML Workspace Document.
You must have schema change permissions on the geodatabase to import the XML. The Import XML Workspace dialog box appears.
- For the Import File parameter, browse to the location of the workspace.
The workspace is located at <installation_location>\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\<version>\S-57, provided the Maritime product files are installed.
- Choose NAUTICAL_ENC_TEMPLATE_GX_EXTCLSID.xml.
- If necessary, click the Import Options drop-down arrow and choose Import data and schema.
Leave the Configuration Keyword parameter blank.
- Click Run.