Доступно с лицензией Maritime Charting.
ArcGIS Maritime is a system for managing and producing maritime data compliant with the International Hydrographic Organization's (IHO) S-100 series of standards and S-57. ArcGIS Maritime provides S-100 and S-57 tools for loading an S-100 based feature catalogue, creating an S-57 based schema, ingesting data, symbolizing data, and exporting products.
Furthermore, you can use ArcGIS Maritime to do the following:
- Convert S-57 data to S-101 format.
- Load an S-100 based feature catalogue into a geodatabase.
- Import products into a geodatabase for centralized management and editing.
- Create and edit S-100 or S-57 features.
- Manage feature associations and relationships.
- Create depth area features.
- Create land area features.
- Validate S-57 data.
- Export from geodatabase to the S-57 and S-100 format.
- Package S-57 data as an exchange set.