Доступно с лицензией Maritime Charting.
The ArcGIS Maritime Import S-57 to Geodatabase tool supports the import of Electronic Navigational Chart (ENC) products.
During the import process, a product configuration file in XML format is referenced to map the S-57 objects and attributes to the geodatabase. If necessary, you can copy and edit the product configuration XML to restrict, modify, or expand the objects and attributes imported to the geodatabase.
The following are recommended:
- The Target Workspace must contain a maritime schema.
Choose the Maritime workspace .xml files to create your Maritime database based on desired S-57 product type; for example, NAUTICAL_ENC_TEMPLATE_GX_EXTCLSID.xml provides the schema for an ENC product. This default file location is <installation_location>\Users\Public\Documents\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\<version>\Schemas, provided the Maritime product files are installed.
- Import to an edit version when using an enterprise geodatabase.
- You must import revision files (ER), also known as updates, at the same time you import the base file.
Individual ERs cannot be imported later.
You can run tools in a batch mode that allows you to run the tool multiple times using many input datasets or different parameter settings.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- On the Analysis tab, click Tools.
- Click Geoprocessing, browse to Maritime Tools > S-57 > Management, and open the Import S-57 to Geodatabase tool.
- Set the Input Base S-57 Cell parameter to the product you want to import in S-57 format (*.000).
- Optionally, set the Update Cells parameter to the ER files to import with the S-57 base cell.
ER files don't need to be in sequential order, for example, *.002, *.003, *.001. All ER files must be included. A missing file causes an invalid input, for example, *.001, *.003, *.004.
- Set the Target Workspace parameter to the geodatabase containing the maritime schema.
- If you have a customized product configuration file, you can use it to populate the optional Product Configuration File parameter.
If the parameter is blank, the default product .xml file located at <installation_location>\ArcGIS\Pro\Resources\Maritime\ is used; for example, an ENC product uses the NIS_product.xml file.
- Click Run.
Tool messages report the metadata, object count, and total number of S-57 features imported. Messages are stored in the project's geoprocessing History pane.
S-57 data coverages, also known as areas of interest (AOI), are added to the ProductCoverage feature class.
The S-57 cell metadata and its extraction filter (WhereClause) are added to the ProductDefinitions table.