获得 Aviation Charting 许可后可用。
Cartographic management tools are available on the Aviation Charting ribbon. These tools allow you to include features that fall outside a specific area of interest (AOI) or exclude features that fall within a specific AOI when creating cartographic features. Each of these tools writes to the CartoExceptions table, which is referenced by the Generate Aviation Cartographic Features geoprocessing tool.
The following tools are in the Cartographic Management group on the Aviation Charting ribbon:
- Include Selected Features—Include selected features when using the Generate Aviation Cartographic Features geoprocessing tool.
- Exclude Selected Features—Exclude selected features when using the Generate Aviation Cartographic Features geoprocessing tool.
- Clear Selected Features—Clear existing inclusions or exclusions for selected features.
- Statistics—Open the Cartographic Exceptions Information dialog box, which describes the existing cartographic exceptions.
The following workflow demonstrates how to use the cartographic management tools:
First choose a specified aviation AOI and at least one table or feature on a map, sourced from an AIS Charting database.
- In the Contents pane, right-click a map and click Properties.
The Map Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Aviation AOI.
- Expand the tree and choose an AOI.
This is the map you want to create and for which you want to associate cartographic features.
- On the Aviation Charting ribbon, click the Select button .
- Optionally, choose points whose cartographic exceptions you want to modify.
Once points are selected, the Include Selected Features, Exclude Selected Features, and Clear Selected Features buttons are available in the Cartographic Management group.
- Choose points whose cartographic exceptions you want to include and click the Include Selected Features button .
- Choose points whose cartographic exceptions you want to exclude and click the Exclude Selected Features button .
- Choose points whose cartographic exceptions you want to delete and click the Clear Selected Features button .
The cartographic exceptions are cleared from the table.
The CartoExceptions table in your AIS Charting database stores the exception information. You can review this information by adding the CartoExceptions table to your map.