适用于 Location Referencing 许可。
Web maps can be authored using ArcGIS Pro. You can choose to add the data layers you intend to use, zoom to the extent, choose a basemap, include a description of the map, and save it as your own item in Portal for ArcGIS for use in the ArcGIS Event Editor web app. Web maps can be authored and made editable by sharing with branch versioning enabled.
Share as web layers with linear referencing and version management
Version management provides management capabilities for editing feature services such as the following:
- Creating, modifying, deleting, and switching to a feature service version
- Reconciling and posting edits from a child version to the default version
- Undoing, redoing, saving, and discarding individual edits that have been made on a feature service version in an edit session
Quick version management comparison
|Purpose of sharing data||Required publishing capabilities||Geodatabase connection type|
For multiuser editing scenarios when data is accessed directly from the enterprise geodatabase—also known as traditional versioning
Feature Layer, Linear Referencing
For multiuser editing scenarios when data is accessed via feature services with undo and redo ability—also known as branch versioning
Feature Layer, Linear Referencing, Version Management
Sharing web layers with linear referencing capability and version management requires data preparation. Use the following steps to prepare your data prior to publishing:
- Perform all data loading using ArcGIS Pro prior to changing the geodatabase connection type (step 3) and registration (step 4).
- Depending on whether your data is not versioned or is traditionally versioned, you must do the following:
- If your data is not versioned, proceed to step 3.
- If your data is traditionally versioned, unregister each feature class and table as versioned. In ArcGIS Pro, right-click each feature class or table in the Catalog pane and click Manage > Unregister As Versioned.
- Your geodatabase connection must be explicitly set to the branch versioning connection type.
Right-click the geodatabase in the Catalog pane and click Geodatabase Connection Properties. On the Geodatabase Connection Properties dialog box, choose Branch under Versioning Type.
You can also change your geodatabase connection type to branch versioning using the Update Geodatabase Connection Properties To Branch tool.
The branch versioning option is only available for 10.6 or later enterprise geodatabases.
- All data layers in the database must have the following:
- Global IDs, except the locks table.
If Global IDs are not present, right-click a feature class or table in the Catalog pane and click Manage > Add Global IDs.
- Editor tracking activated with UTC time, except the locks table. To enable editor tracking, do the following:
- Right-click a feature class or table in the Catalog pane and click Properties.
- Click the Editor Tracking tab.
- Check the Enable editor tracking check box.
- In the Record dates in section, ensure that UTC is checked.
Check other requirements before registering data as branch versioned.
- Global IDs, except the locks table.
- Enable time on your data layers.
- Right-click a layer in the Contents pane and click Properties.
- Click the Time tab.
- Click the Layer Time drop-down arrow and choose Each feature has start and end time fields.
Once the data is published, you cannot set time filters for layers.
Once your version has been created and the data edited, you can publish the data to your organization's portal as a web layer using the following steps.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Pro with your portal credentials.
It must be a portal with a federated ArcGIS Server site.
- Create a map in an ArcGIS Pro project, and add the appropriate routes, event layers, calibration points, centerline, and optionally, a redline layer.
- To share a web feature layer, do one of the following:
- 将地图中的所有可用图层共享为 Web 图层。 在共享选项卡的共享为组中，单击 Web 图层菜单下拉箭头，然后单击发布 Web 图层 。
- 将地图中的选定图层共享为 Web 图层。 在内容窗格中选择这些图层。 右键单击任何选定图层，指向共享，然后单击共享为 Web 图层 。
随即显示共享为 web 图层窗格。
- 提供 web 图层的名称。
- 如果活动门户为 ArcGIS Online，对于图层类型，单击要素。
如果活动门户为 ArcGIS Enterprise 门户且您想要引用注册企业级数据库中的数据集，请确认已在引用注册数据下选择地图影像。 单击要素以将 Web 要素图层作为依赖图层共享至地图图像图层。
- Specify how the web layer will be shared:
- 任何人 - 该选项将您的内容变为公开状态。 任何人均可访问并进行查看。
- 我的组织 - 此选项允许您与组织中所有经过身份验证的用户共享您的内容。
- 群组 - 您可以通过此选项将您的内容与您所在的群组及其成员共享。
The Share with options vary when sharing to ArcGIS Enterprise using the Reference registered data option.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- On the Configuration tab, check both Linear Referencing and Version Management under Capabilities.
- Click Analyze to check for any errors or issues. You must resolve all errors before you can complete the publishing process.
Analyzers are used to validate the branch versioned dataset when publishing as a feature service. The following conditions are enforced by these analyzers:
- ArcGIS Server 10.6 or later instances are supported.
- If Version Management is activated under Capabilities, all layers must be of the same registration type.
- All data must belong to a branch workspace.
- All data must be published from the default version.
- The connected geodatabase user must be the owner of the data.
- Definition queries must not be present.
- All fields must be visible.
- Once validated, click Publish to share your web layer.
Your layers are now published as a feature service with linear referencing and version management capability. ArcGIS Pro users with Portal for ArcGIS credentials can now create secondary versions of your feature service and start editing.