获得 Business Analyst 许可后可用。
You can share Statistical Data Collection files (.sdcx) to your active portal as items, allowing others in your organization to access custom data in client applications. The shared custom data is hosted in your portal organization, and users do not need local data installed to access the custom data.
By default, when you're signed in to your portal, custom data is available from the My Content node inside the Data Browser window.
Use the following steps to share a Statistical Data Collection:
- Start ArcGIS Pro, click the View tab, and click Catalog to open the Catalog pane.
- Under the Project tab, right-click the Statistical Data Collection and click Share.
The Share Statistical Data Collection pane appears.
- Enter the relevant information in the Name, Summary, and Tags text boxes.
By default, the Statistical Data Collection is shared to your My Content folder. To change this, select an existing folder or create one from the Location drop-down menu. Alternatively, click the associated folder icon to select an output destination on the portal.
- Click the check boxes and the Groups drop-down menu under the Share With section to enable access to the shared Statistical Data Collection.
- Click Analyze to ensure that all required information has been provided and that no problems are anticipated during the sharing process.
- Click Publish .
Once processing is complete, the shared Statistical Data Collection is available to use by all authorized individuals.