Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the Indoors extension.
Before you can add data, you need to use the Create Indoors Database geoprocessing tool to apply the ArcGIS Indoors Information Model to your geodatabase, which will populate it with the Indoors feature classes and configuration tables.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- In the New section, click Map.
The Create a New Project dialog box appears.
- Type a name for the project, choose a project folder, and click OK.
- Create a file geodatabase.
- Name the empty file geodatabase after the site or building.
- Click the Analysis tab, click the Tools button , and click Toolboxes in the Geoprocessing pane that appears.
- Expand Indoors Tools and double-click the Create Indoors Database tool.
- Enter the parameters as necessary.
- In the Catalog pane, browse to your newly created Indoors geodatabase to inspect its contents.
You can now load indoor data.