Available with Aviation Charting license.
ArcGIS Aviation Charting provides the aviation industry with a solution to solve challenges and inefficiencies for aviation data, production, workflows, and quality management. It also provides a resolution to the challenges that the aviation industry faces, such as the demand for more products, operating budget cutbacks, dynamic lists of standards, and numerous changes to information.
The primary objective of ArcGIS Aviation Charting is to efficiently manage aviation information, products, and integrated workflows to generate navigational products that are compliant with standards set by aviation authorities. This product ensures that your operational data is of the highest quality and meets airport regulatory requirements.
ArcGIS Aviation Charting includes the following:
- Tools for importing and exporting aeronautical data:
- Tools for identifying and generating copies of primary features for cartographic use:
- Tools to automate your aviation cartographic workflow:
- Tools for managing high quality aeronautical data:
With ArcGIS Aviation Charting, you can do the following:
- Manage aviation information in a central geodatabase and produce multiple products in an enterprise environment.
- Access, manage, and share datasets securely in an enterprise environment that provides accessibility and scalability for multiple users.
- Use a logically designed aviation data model to organize features, attributes, metadata, symbology rules, labeling properties, and data integrity checks in a geodatabase.
- Use the same data for traditional products, products on demand, 3D visualization, and other web services.
- Use a suite of ArcGIS Pro tools in addition to a suite of GIS tools provided for editing, visualizing (cartography), and analyzing information.
- Archive and retrieve historical changes to features.
- Use customized editing tools to streamline aviation data-editing operations that are reflected on all related products.
Extend visualization capabilities
Visualize your data in 2D and 3D to gain new insight into your airport operations infrastructure in relation to the surrounding environment. Synthesize and analyze complex 3D airspace management issues to support planning and risk mitigation activities.