Use the Export Features tool to export a new feature class without the unsupported fields.
- In the Geoprocessing pane, search for Export Features.
- Set the parameters as follows:
- Input Features—Provide the feature layer with the unsupported fields.
- Output Feature Class—Provide the name and output location for the new feature class.
- Expand the Fields section, and for each unsupported field, click remove .
- Click Run .
A feature class is created.
- Remove the original feature layer and share the new feature layer as a web layer or in a web scene.