The process of geocoding the table of addresses failed possibly due to one of the following:
- The address locator is invalid.
- The geocoded output is a shapefile and reached the 2 GB file size limit before geocoding all of the records in the table.
- The input table contains a GUID or GlobalID field and the geocoded output is a shapefile.
- Editor tracking is enabled for the geodatabase table.
- A composite locator with missing input fields from the participating locators was used to geocode a table using multiple fields. The composite locator needs all of the input fields from the participating locators if geocoding a table using multiple input fields.
- The ArcGIS World Geocoding Service was used to geocode the table, but ArcGIS Pro was not signed in to the active ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
Ensure the following:
- The address locator, database, or network connection is valid.
- The geocoded output is saved to a geodatabase.
- Editor tracking is disabled for the geodatabase table.
- Geocode the table with the composite locator with the missing participating locator fields by doing either of the following:
- Every participating locator input field is mapped to a composite locator input field in the Input Fields section of the Field Map parameter in the Create Composite Address Locator tool.
- ArcGIS Pro is signed in to the active ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise portal before using the Geocode Table pane.