Available with Aviation Airports license.
ArcGIS for Aviation provides the aviation industry with a comprehensive solution to solve challenges and inefficiencies for aviation data and product, workflow, and quality management. It also provides a resolution to the challenges that the aviation industry faces, such as the demand for more products, operating budget cutbacks, dynamic lists of standards, and numerous changes to information.
The primary objective of ArcGIS for Aviation is to efficiently manage aviation information, products, and integrated workflows to generate navigational products that are compliant with standards, thus ensuring that your operational data is of the highest quality and meets airport regulatory requirements.
With ArcGIS for Aviation, you can do the following:
- Manage aviation information in a central geodatabase and produce multiple products in an enterprise environment.
- Access, manage, and share datasets securely in an enterprise environment that provides accessibility and scalability for multiple users.
- Use a logically designed aviation data model to organize features, attributes, metadata, symbology rules, labeling properties, and data integrity checks in a geodatabase.
- Use the same data for traditional products, products on demand, 3D visualization, and other web services.
- Use a suite of sophisticated ArcGIS Pro tools in addition to a comprehensive suite of GIS tools provided for editing, visualizing (cartography), and analyzing information.
- Archive and retrieve historical changes to features.
- Use customized editing tools to streamline aviation data-editing operations that are reflected on all related products.
- Support both FAA and international data standards. You can extend the geodatabase to meet your current and future airport business requirements.
Automate quality control
ArcGIS for Aviation contains tools that take advantage of preconfigured data quality checks that support both domestic and international industry standards. These tools automatically run data checks to help ensure your data is accurate and compliant.
Extend visualization capabilities
Visualize your data in 2D and 3D to gain new insight into your airport operations infrastructure in relation to the surrounding environment. Synthesize and analyze complex 3D airspace management issues to support planning and risk mitigation activities.
Informed decision making
With ArcGIS for Aviation: Airports, you make more informed decisions using your airport basemaps, 3D visualizations, and operations support content.