Available with Network Analyst license.
The Network Analyst tutorials will help you get started with network analysis. Some tutorials are designed to give you a basic understanding of a particular type of network analysis (a solver). Others help you learn how to use the Network Analyst geoprocessing tools to create models that automate analyses or create your own network datasets to use for analysis.
The data required to run these tutorials is available for download from the data download page.
List of tutorials
- Calculate the travel time between origins and destinations with OD Cost Matrix
- Choose the best location with Location-Allocation
- Find best routes to service paired orders
- Find the shortest path and generate directions with Route
- Identify the closest facility
- Service a set of orders with a fleet of vehicles
- Visualize the reachable area with Service Area
- Create a model for route analysis
- Create and use a network dataset with public transit data
- Create a network dataset