You can copy file geodatabases from one folder and paste them into another under Folders in the Catalog pane.
Follow these steps to move a file geodatabase in ArcGIS Pro:
- Open an ArcGIS Pro project.
- Connect to the folder that currently contains the geodatabase you want to move.
- Connect to the folder to which you want to move the geodatabase.
- Right-click the geodatabase, click Copy, right-click the new folder location, and click Paste.
- You now have a second copy of the geodatabase. If you no longer need the geodatabase in the old folder location, delete it.