Various operations are included with a utility network to help manage subnetworks.
- Dirty subnetworks—A dirty subnetwork indicates there was a change made to the subnetwork.
- Update a subnetwork—To clean a dirty subnetwork, the Update Subnetwork tool is used to refresh subnetwork information on features.
- Find a subnetwork—The Find Subnetwork pane is used to locate a subnetwork of interest.
- Import subnetwork information—Information about subnetwork controllers can be imported into a utility network.
- Export subnetwork information—Information about subnetworks and subnetwork controllers can be exported from a utility network.