Available with Standard or Advanced license.
The Split Into COGO Lines tool creates two-point COGO lines and arcs by splitting features at each vertex. You can choose to modify the selected features or preserve them and create COGO lines on a specified layer. This tool is available in the Modify Features pane.
To split COGO-enabled features, complete the following steps.
- On the ribbon, click the Edit tab. In the Corrections group, click Ground To Grid, and verify your ground to grid settings.
- On the ribbon, click the Edit tab. In the Features group, click Modify .
- In the Modify Features pane, expand COGO and click Split Into COGO Lines .
- Click the Select tool and select the line features you want to split into COGO two-point lines and arcs.
- To refine the selection, right-click a feature in the tree view, and click Unselect or Only Select This .
If a line feature does not exist, you can create one using a feature template. When you click Finish or press F2, the tool uses it as the current selection.
- Check or uncheck Use Template.
Preserve the selected features and create COGO line features on the specified layer.
Modify the selected features.
- Check or uncheck Split lines with existing COGO attributes.
Split lines and override existing COGO attributes.
Don't split lines containing COGO attributes and preserve existing values.
- Click Split.