In the Attributes pane , click the Layers tab to step through features on a specified layer.
- On the Edit tab, in the Selection group, click Attributes .
- On the pane, click the Layers tab.
- Click the layers drop-down arrow and choose a layer.
- Click Play to step through the features.
- To stop stepping through the features, click Pause .
- To step back to the previous feature, click Step Back .
- To step forward to the next feature, click Step Forward .
- To increase or decrease the speed at which you step through each feature, click the Play drop-down arrow and change the speed setting.