You are sharing a web feature layer that copies all data. The shape field for this layer is not visible. The shape field contains geometry for the corresponding feature and must be visible for the web feature layer to properly draw and query map features.
Do one of the following:
- Make the shape field visible.
- Select the layer in the Contents pane.
- On the Feature Layer tab set, click the Data tab.
- In the Data Design group, click Fields .
- In the Visible column, check the check box that corresponds to the shape field. When this box is unchecked, the field is not visible.
- On the Fields tab, in the Changes group, click Save .
- Remove the layer.
For more information, see Analyze your GIS resource.