The data you are trying to replicate has not been properly configured for replication.
Ensure that the replica datasets meet the following requirements:
- The database user must have write access to the data.
- All data must be registered as versioned.
- The data cannot be versioned with the option to move edits to base.
- Each dataset must have a GlobalID column. This column is used to maintain row uniqueness across geodatabases.
- All spatial data must be stored in a high-precision spatial reference.